Haven't been posting for months... This blog is like so dead... Then I decided to update it again! Holidays have been great! Looking forward to my trip to Phuket in 2 weeks! Just came back from The Legendary Leaders Summit yesterday. OMG! I'm missing the people there already! At the beginnning of the camp, I was wondering why I even bothered signin up for the camp. However, this camp have truly met its motto, "CHANGING LIVES". It has indeed changed my live. I truly benefitted more than I had expected from this camp. I will certainly apply all the skills that I have learnt in my leadership journey. Learning what type of leader you really are, teamwork, effective communication, 7 habits that teenagers should have, how to encourage others, institutional culture are among the many things that we have learnt. I hope to contribute more to the student council with the skills that I have learnt from this summit. For now, this is all!

No comments: